Explanation of Bill
Below is an image of how to read your monthly statement.
Your statement delivers timely information about your account in a concise, user-friendly format. To help you get the most out of your statement, we have provided this convenient “How to read your new statement” document above, which includes useful descriptions, summaries and samples. For further questions, please contact us at 1-800-292-6456, Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Account Number: Used to identify the location and services used at that location
- Total Amount Due: This month's payment, which includes the current payment amount and any amount past due, late charges, and other fees, if applicable.
- Payment Due Date: If your payment is past due, the box shows “See Below”, which refers to the statement message above the statement itemization.
- Member Mailing Address
- Past due 2nd Notice: If your payment is past due, this statement message is presented.
- Details: Prior month’s activity including payments received, late charges, and other fees, if applicable.
- Additional Notification: Notice for past due balance.
- Meter Reading and Charges: Meters read, read date, days adjusted, KWHs used, customer charges, sales tax, and bank draft preparation, if applicable.
- Compare Your Usage: An easy to follow chart for your current month, last month, and last year’s month usage along with the number of days in that reading period. Above the Compare your usage is an area for general notifications.
- Due Date: Date that current charges are due.
- Member Account Number: Located at the top right of the payment coupon.
- Total Amount Due: The total due to keep your account current.
- Payment Enclosed: The amount to be completed by you to indicate the amount enclosed for payment.
- Indicator Box for Address Changes: For your convenience, an area has been provided for address change information on the back of each payment coupon.
- Service Address: The location of the electric service being used.