Reporting an Outage
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately!
- Check the Outage map viewer, to see any current outages.
- Before proceeding, please check your main breaker or fuse disconnect at your house or meter pole. Also, check to see if your neighbors have power.
- If you are aware of power lines down, broken poles, or other critical information please call (706) 379-3121.
Text Your Outage
Use BRMEMC's automated outage texting service to report and get updates on your power outages!
- Text Out to (800) 292-6456
*The cell phone number used for this service must be the cell number on your BRMEMC membership account. To add your cell number to your account call BRMEMC’s customer service department at (706) 379-3121.
- Select the address where you're experiencing the outage.
- You will receive a confirmation that the outage has been reported, as well as any updates.
Please do not report internet outages using this service, visit Broadband Support for technical support.