Fiber Optic Internet Services
We have been a pioneer in getting broadband service to our local region for more than 17 years. Many co-op’s around the Southeast have reached out to us for information and consultation regarding broadband. With the necessity of broadband in rural areas, we will continue to grow our fiber optic network.
Below are packages that will fit anyone's budget and data requirements. Click here to see if fiber optics internet is available at your residence.
Two-year contracts are required. For a one-year contract or no contract options contact our office at (706) 379-3121.
- 100 Mbps upload and download
- 50 Mbps upload and download
- 40 Mbps upload and download
- 30 Mbps upload and download
- Static IP Address: $65/month
- Additional 5 IP Addresses: $20/month
- Filtered Internet Service: $4.95/month
- Inside Wire Maintenance: $1.50/month (covers the cost associated with correcting any problems in previously intalled wiring done by Blue Ridge Mountain EMC)
Voice Over IP (VoIP) services are available with fiber optics internet service. Two packages are available:
- Voice Unlimited: $44.95/month (includes local calling and unlimited nationwide long distance)
- Voice Limited: $29.95/month (includes local calling)
Both packages include the following features: authentications, basic call logs, call forward always on, call forward busy, call forward no answer, call return, call waiting, customer originated trace, caller ID, last number return (*69), 3-way calling, speed calling 8, and voicemail.
Sign up to receive email updates on fiber optics expansion areas and more.
If you need technical support for your BRMEMC fiber optics service contact us at (706) 379-3121 and select Option 2.
Technical Support Hours:
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year!
Technical Support Email: