BRMEMC's 2022 Annual Meeting
Saturday, September 24
in the Anderson Music Hall
Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds
8-11 a.m. - Registration and voting; donuts and beverages available
9:15 a.m. - Early Entertainment provided by Lindsay Beth Harper
10 a.m. - Manager's Report; and Entertainment provided by Tommy Townsend
11 a.m. - Business meeting begins
All BRMEMC members in attendance will receive a complimentary ticket to the 49th Annual Fall Regional Shelby/Mustang and Ford Show. Food vendors will be available at the Shelby Show for purchasing lunch.
Voting Information for the 2021 Annual Meeting
- Members will be mailed an official notice of the Annual Meeting and mail-in ballots in mid-August.
- Members that we have an email address on file will also receive an email to vote online. The body of the email will contain online voting credentials.
- Survey and Ballot Systems will handle the voting process.
- Three members of the Board of Directors terms expire at this year’s Annual Meeting. The Nominating Committee has nominated the following members as candidates:
- Gayland Trull (incumbent), Fannin County, Ga..;
- Roy Perren (incumbent), Towns County, Ga.;
- Jack Lance, Jr. (incumbent), Union County, Ga.
- Nominations made by petition closed on Monday, July 19.
- Preliminary Election Timeline
- Voting begins Monday, August 23
- Online voting ends Wednesday, September 22
- Mail-in ballots must be received by Survey and Ballot Systems on Wednesday, September 22
- In-person voting occurs on Thursday, September 23 at the Annual Meeting
BRMEMC's Annual Meeting will be held in the Anderson Music Hall at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds on Saturday, September 24